Thursday, January 20, 2011

Win Me! Winnie's Heart Pendant


Well, it's the dead of winter. There are no craft shows to speak of. It's not a great time of year to get jewelry sales. Let's have a contest!


I'm giving away this gorgeous pink druzy heart pendant! I first designed this shape for my friend, Winnie, who wanted me to make a ring for her out of a druzy. My excitement over druzies has evidentally rubbed off on her. She picked a gorgeous blue druzy out of my stash of druzies that I purchased from beadsaddict, one of my fellow Etsy sellers; she has some GORGEOUS stones! Anyway, Winnie picked out a stone, and had me design a ring just for her. We were both very happy with the way it turned out. It looks gorgeous on her hand, too!

With Valentine's Day coming up, I wanted to do something special for my Facebook Fans. I do LOVE my Facebook fans! Therefore, I designed a pendant that I'm going to give away. It's made up of a gorgeous pink and white druzy, bezel set and embellished to form a heart. It's my Win Me! Winnie's Heart Pendant. It's going to be given away to one of my Facebook Fans. It could be you!

Here's how it works:


2. Suggest my page to your friends. You can hit the "share" button under any posts I do on my page, or there's also a "share" button at the bottom on the left of my Facebook fan page. There used to be a "suggest to friends" button, but evidently Facebook has done away with that, so you're going to have to use your imagination. Sorry!

3. On Sunday, February 6th, see how many of your friends also "like" my page. That will also be on the left side under the profile picture, but above the total number of people who "like" my page.

4. E-mail me at lisa@sandytoesjewelry.com to tell me how many of your friends "like" my page. I need proof, though. To prove how many, please go to my page, highlight the "6 of so-and-so-many friends like this", showing the 6 friends it will show you, copy it, and paste that in your e-mail to me. I need to receive this by Sunday, February 6th, midnight (EST), though! Make sure you put "Win Me! Winnie's Heart Pendant Contest" in the Subject line.

5. Whomever has the most friends that "like" my page will win the pendant! I will determine the winner on Monday, February 7th and get it shipped off so that the winner will receive it before Valentine's Day.

I will warn you, however. One of my friends has been promoting my fan page for a really long time, so she probably already has lots of friends that "like" my page. She's going to be stiff competition! (Thanks, Michelle!)


Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your jewelry, so amazing! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on ThreeBoys! Hope to see you around again soon.
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from I love my Online Friends Hop. I would love a follow back at
    http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi following you from I love my online friends monday hop. I would love a follow :)

    Susana

    http://btipsandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete