Monday, February 7, 2011

And the Winner Is...


Laura! What am I talking about? My contest, of course! I was giving away my Winnie's Sweetheart Pendant to the person who promoted me to their friends the most on Facebook.

Not only did Laura get 50 of her personal friends to join my site, but she also got at least 10, and I would guess a lot more than that, to "like" my Sandy Toes Jewelry Facebook fan page through her Cabbing Rough Facebook fan page.

I hope you'll stop by her Cabbing Rough Facebook fan page and "like" her! I also hope you'll stop by her Cabbing Rough Etsy Shop and take a look around! She has some beautiful cabachons!

1 comment:

  1. I love the heart which is so delicate and pretty and has the red incorporated in it.These could also be great gifts to loved ones for a special occasion.Silver Charm Bracelet

    ReplyDelete